Become a Volunteer
Being part of Repsol Volunteering is a mark of identity. It means that you identify with our values and share them with others. Everyone is united by the same social concerns and helps by providing their time and support to the projects we carry out so we can all contribute to the betterment of society.
Our shared values are: Integrity, Responsibility, Transparency, Flexibility, and Innovation.
The volunteer team is currently made up of the following groups:
- Current Repsol employees.
- Company retirees and early retirees.
- The immediate family members of Repsol employees.
- Company collaborators.
- Company shareholders and clients.
- Anyone interested in volunteering and who identifies with the Foundation's values.