Together with the CODESPA Foundation, prepare a business plan to strengthen and develop the market potential for the production and processing of WAO chocolate in Ecuador.
- Improve the quality of life of the group of the Association of Women of the Ecuadorian Amazon (AMWAE) by valuing their source of income.
- Contribute to developing a sustainable project for Amazonian forests and the reduction of illegal trade in wild animals in the Yasuní Biosphere Reserve, one of the most biodiverse areas on the planet.
- People Management / Human Resources
- Strategy and business development
- Communication and Relations. External
- Safety, Environment and quality
Aimed at: Repsol employees
Registration: Until April 18. At the end of the registration period, we will select those volunteers who best fit the professional profiles identified to achieve this challenge.
More information: email@example.com