Advise on the development of a business plan for the recycling activity of URDA (Urgent Help and Development Association).
To do this, a technical document must be prepared that includes the objectives, the description of the organizational structure, the market research, the competitive analysis, the sales strategies, the financial data and the forecasts and recommendations for the future.
• Create jobs for vulnerable women
• Improve access to the collection of materials to be recycled
• Make recycling profitable by creating new products or with other possibilities and grow with triple impact (economic, environmental and social) by creating innovative solutions.
- Energy efficiency
- Strategy and Business Development
- Production and Maintenance
- Innovation, Quality and Improvement
- People Management / Human Resources
Aimed at: Repsol employees
Registration: Until April 18. At the end of the registration period, we will select those volunteers who best fit the professional profiles identified to achieve this challenge.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org